It seem's as if we're forever scrolling through Instagram, and salivating at all your delicious recipes and treats. Whether it be a lunch feast or a small treat, there are so many different temptations right in front of us. So when the Health Food Project shared a quick and easy recipe for chocolate brownies, we were all for it.
A delicious and full-bodied snack, these brownies are perfect on their own, and somehow even better with a slither of ice-cream on the side.
Pumpkin & Chocolate Brownies
Ingredients - Serves 4
- 2 Cups Cooked Pumpkins (Peeled)
- 3/4 Cup Peanut or Almond Butter
- 1/4 Cup Chocolate Protein Powder
- 1/2 Cup Cacao Powder
- Optional - Chocolate Chips
- Preheat the oven to 180c. Line your loaf tin with baking paper, and set aside.
- Mix the peeled pumpkin cocoa powder, protein powder and peanut/almond butter and blend until smooth.
- If desired, add some chocolate chips through the mix.
- Pour the mix into the lined tray, and sprinkle some extra peanut butter over the top for good measure.
- Bake for approx. 20mins or until cooked.
- Once cooked, allow to cool. Once cool, slice and drizzle with chocolate.
In case you need some extra temptation in your life, head over to the Health Food Project's Instagram for daily updates.