We're always excited to see FRANKY'S make its way into your kitchen, and the many different recipes our friends create.
So when Amanda from The Cordony Kitchen tagged us in a post, we were naturally excited.
That excitement quickly turned to hunger, once we took a look at her delicious chicken and rocket brioche rolls.
Pictured on the lovely Denmark Plate, this quick and easy fix is the perfect lunch treat.
Amanda runs The Cordony Kitchen; a contemporary catering company that specialises in well presented deliciousness. Get a taste for more of her own recipes over at their website or Instagram.
Poached Chicken, Sunflower Seeds and Celery Rolls
Ingredients - Makes 2
- 1 Poached Free Range Chicken or BBQ Chicken
- 3 Finely Diced Celery Sticks
- 2 Tablespoons Sunflower Seeds
- 2 Tablespoon Olive Oil
- 4 Whole Egg Mayo
- 2 Tablespoons Finely Chopped Parsley
- 1 Tablespoon Finely Chopped Coriander
- 1 Lemon Juiced and Zested
- Brioche Rolls
- Salt and Pepper
- Shred the poached or BBQ chicken, and roughly cut.
- Add finely diced celery, sunflower seeds, egg mayo, chopped parsley and mix together with chicken.
- Add olive oil, juiced lemon and coriander; and continue to mix.
- Fill Brioche Roll with rocket salad and chicken mix.
- Add salt & pepper as desired.