This week we fell into Willow's world of all things kind and healthy, her page documents her active lifestyle and even inspired us to try some of her healthy and tasty recipes.
Naturally, it was her delicious banana pancakes that caught her attention. A delicious treat you can enjoy without feeling too guilty. With just 4 simple ingredients; Willow describes them as "the quickest, most satisfying Sunday morning stack", and we agree!
Ingredients - Serves 6
- 1.5 Cups Oat Flour (Oats Blended on High)
- 1 Large Banana
- 1-1.5 Cups of Plant Milk
- Optional: Vanilla Bean Paste/Pure Maple/Protein Powder
- Blend or process oats into a fine flour, and all other ingredients until smooth.
- Melt vegan butter or oil in a large pan and coat.
- Cook pancakes on medium heat, ensuring they are cooked through
- Top with blueberries, COYO Organic, shredded coconut and a metric tonne of pure maple syrup.